Friday, April 8, 2011

Ponderosa Lemons

If you've never seen these, take a minute to be completely slack jawed...
     Yes, it's a lemon! A ponderosa lemon to be exact. No, I don't know why I think it's so incredible and why after seeing it on Martha Stewart this morning I thought it was necessary to share it with people. Either way, it's the biggest lemon I've ever seen, and I'm sure you've seen too.

     It's FINALLY Friday! It felt like it took forever to get here this week. I know I said that in another post, but really, longest week ever. Here are some of the weeks highlights:

...........................
-We got our Kia Sportage back, and no longer have to wonder if we're going to survive our next car ride
-The weather has been tolerable, and is going to be even better this weekend!
-I only threw up twice this week, which is a huge improvement if you knew how much I had been throwing up. I'll spare you of the details...
-I squeezed myself into one of my old "pre-maternity" dresses, and actually looked like I wasn't suffocating. 
-We FINALLY finished season 3 of Lost.
............................

     Okay, so my week wasn't the most exciting. I spent most of the time doing dishes and laundry and writing invitations for the baby shower. I'm definitely going to need a weekend outing.

     Tomorrow my Mom, and Jesse's Mom are coming over to help finish up invitations. I'm SO excited to have the ball rolling on the baby shower. It just makes the ending of this pregnancy feel even closer! Given how un-comfortable I've been feeling lately (like a whale, stuffed in a fat suit, stuffed in another fat suit), anything that makes the end seem closer is a GOOD thing. Anyway, I made these to snack on while we lady chat about decorations and centerpieces...

Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. I have my own special recipe for these, so unfortunately, I won't be sharing ;)

HAPPY FRIDAY! HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment