Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Floods, cats, and huge guts

On my walk today, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the creek by our house was completely flooded. Seriously, here's a picture of the parking lot:


It was SO nice out though. The cold and snow had started to make me such a grump, and a total shut in. This new Spring smell in the air has definitely put a skip in my step!

This morning Louise woke me up by galloping across the bed and jumping into the window. She then raced back and forth through the house until she passed out on the kitchen table. She's the first cat I've ever had, but I would fight anyone who said she isn't the coolest cat they've ever met. She has the best little personality an animal could have. 


Here's a picture of my GIGANTIC gut. Sadie B is growing like a weed. 


Here's what the rest of the day looks like:
-Ship Love Like Laughter orders
-Eat Spaghetti
-Cuddle with Jesse and receive one of his "so good it's crippling" back rubs
Sounds PERFECT!

What's the highlight of your Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment