Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm in the hearts club band

     It feels like it's been forever since my last post! We had such a busy weekend, it's taking me forever to catch up on things. Unfortunately, my blog and Etsy shop have suffered :(
Saturday we had a delicious brunch at Jesse's parents house. Both sets of his grandparents were there, which was great because we hadn't seen them in a while. We tried eggs benedict for the first time and let me tell you, if you haven't had them before, go now! Make them, try them, and fall in love like we did. We joked the next morning about going to their house and having his Dad make us more of them. I'm now realizing that I've spent the entire beginning of this post talking about eggs...can you tell I've been by myself all day?

     In an attempt to catch up with Etsy stuff, I made this cute little heart clutch today. Making clutches is definitely my favorite project now-a-days. I'm always amazed and proud when it's done, staying together, and completely beautiful. 


     We FINALLY sent out the invitations to the baby shower yesterday! It feels so good to have them done with, and sent, and to know that we'll be showered with gifts and attention very, very soon. It will also be the first time my family and Jesse's family are all together! We're beyond excited. 

     I've been obsessed with wedding websites lately. Before we found out Sadie was cooking inside of me, planning our wedding was the big event. Now that she's almost here, it's finally time to start planning again. Obviously I'll need a good chunk of time to get rid of the fat that seems to have accumulated from my head to toes during this pregnancy. Ugh, I DEFINITELY won't miss feeling like a  whale on two feet. 

     Here are some wedding ideas that are inspiring me:


     
     Now, I just need some nice sunny weather to really get things going!

No comments:

Post a Comment