Monday, April 11, 2011

A rainy Monday post,


     We had a great weekend. This is a photo from our Sunday walk at Kingsland Bay. It was SO beautiful out. The sun was warm, and the wind blew an icy coolness from the water. The day was followed with licking way too many envelopes, free subs, and documentaries. A perfect Sunday!

     Saturday the Mom's came over and we did a bit of baby shower planning. I'm not going to know what to do with myself when all of this "baby planning" is over. I guess having an actual "baby" will take up most of my time! We spent the rest of our Saturday thrifting. I found some great fabric, vases, and a huge serving tray for under $3.00. LOVE finding deals like that! After thrifting, we decided we were brave enough to face the weekend Wal-Mart crowd. I HATE, HATE, HATE Wal-Mart on the weekends, and sure enough, it was a mad house. After 30 minutes of pushing through people, my ankles were swollen and my back...ouch. Someone PLEASE remind me of this the next time I think it's a good idea to Wal-Mart on a Saturday. 

     Now, it's Monday. The morning air already feels humid, and it's suppose to keep raining. Perfect day to stay inside and finish up the millions of craft projects I have started. I'm going to be making a cute ceiling light for the nursery today, so hopefully I'll have a tutorial up later!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment