Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thank God it's Thursday...

My favorite part of Spring...sap buckets!



     Heck yes! With a high of 50 and sunny weather on the forecast for today, I think my cabin fever might be coming to an end! Don't get me wrong, I love Winter. The first snowfall, bundling in cute hats and mittens... Just the sight of what snow we have left over makes me angry now. IT'S APRIL PEOPLE! I'm ready for sunshine and flowers and rain showers already!!! It probably doesn't help that I've been working from home for the past few months with the blinds shut most of the time. Stupid...yes, but it keeps the cold out.

     This week has gone by incredibly slow. I've been having a hard time adjusting to my HUGE belly, and it's become impossible to sleep for more than 2 hours at a time. I'm not complaining though, it's all getting me ready for those long sleepless nights taking care of Miss Sadie! Luckily, it's Thursday, and I'm totally hyped up for the weekend. Nice weather, Jesse will be home, and I can foresee a very fun adventure taking place.

What are your weekend plans? What are some nice weather activities we should try?

No comments:

Post a Comment