Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Crafts, cats, and contractions

     Hooray!! My first craft show was a success! This past Saturday was the Queen City Spring Craft Bazaar in Burlington, VT. It was a beautiful day for it. I mean, if I could have picked any weather I would have liked for that particular day, it would have been pretty darn close. Who doesn't love mid 70's weather and sunshine, am I right? The near perfect weather did have a slight ugly side. The sunshine made people want to be outside, not inside. Stop feeling bad for me though, because I actually did really well! The small amount of craft happy people willing to drop some dolla's faired me well, especially the young ones. Ah, the sweetness of taking children's money. Just kidding.





     Other eventful things from last week:

Shaving Jesse's head. Isn't he just adorable!?

Reaching 36 weeks! Although I feel like the half-ton woman, it's SO exciting! The Braxton hicks contractions have gotten pretty intense, but I think I'm taking them like a champ. All in preparation for the real deal! 

Things that are seeming particularly adorable at the moment:

Louise in a box! 

Awww!

Chewbacca baby is winning


Here's a video of my cat eating watermelon:






     

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie, I really like your writing style and all the great pictures! I've really enjoyed reading about your adventures...

    "Aunt" Lesli

    ReplyDelete
  2. natural way to cure fatty liver natural way to cure fatty liver natural
    way to cure fatty liver

    My webpage; fatty liver disease diet control

    ReplyDelete