Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Day in Bed With Harry



On this humid cloudy Wednesday, I decided to spend the entire day in bed. I have good reasoning, see this will most likely be my very last Wednesday I can dedicate to such laziness before Sadie arrives. That's a very good reason, is it not? If you disagree, I will slap you with the fact that I am 4 days away from being 40 weeks pregnant. Now, if anything's a good reason, that's it.
So far, here's what I've accomplished:

-I am midway through the first Harry Potter movie.
-I sent so many reply emails on Etsy that my "conversation" ability has been temporarily disabled.
-I failed to hear/answer my phone all morning and sent my Mother into a frenzy of worry.
-I walked into the kitchen a few times.

Hmmm, what to do for the rest of the day? I'm sure it will look something like: eat lunch, return to bed, finish Harry Potter #1, wait for Jesse to come home and participate in all of my lazy glory that will include but not be limited to:
Harry Potter 2-6


No comments:

Post a Comment