Friday, May 20, 2011

Dear me, don't forget this...

  
     This week has been insanely busy! It's finally Friday though, and tomorrow is our BABY SHOWER!!!! I thought Christmas was the most exciting thing, but once you start receiving baby things...entirely different story. I no longer care about new shoes, cute dresses, and my warcraft account. Now there's nothing I enjoy more than opening little baby outfits, bottles, breast pads, and diapers. DIAPERS! They've already become the bane of my existence. Where do you store them all?! We already need a closet solely for diapers and wipes.
     It's been getting even harder to sleep at night. I'm lucky if I get an hour in before I start waking up. It's not just to pee every 15 minutes, but to break up the monotony of laying in bed all night not being able to sleep. I've developed a pretty good routine though, I really have. It involves eating chocolate, checking my email, and seeing if my neighbors lights are on and I can catch them naked.
     I'm not complaining one bit though. I still think it's magical that I'm storing a baby inside of me. I feel like I've taken so much of this pregnancy for granted, and at some points, I've forgotten to stop and just enjoy it. It's our very first baby, the start of our little family, and now that we've almost made it to the end, I think a congratulations is in order. Congrats Jesse! We successfully created a human with our genitals!

No comments:

Post a Comment