Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Monday!

     Hey all! Hope everyone had a fantastic Mother's Day weekend! I definitely did. Although Sadie isn't here yet, Jesse and I decided since I've been carrying her around with me for the past 7 and a half months, I'm totally considered a Mother. Saturday we had our Momma's (and Papa's!) over for brunch. I made yummy little frittata's and heart shaped pancakes. It was an overall good time filled with good conversation and edible food. (There as going to be a cobbler also, but I decided it didn't look "servable" and tossed the disaster in the trash). Here's some pics:






     
     Sunday was equally as awesome, maybe even a little bit more awesome. Jesse made me an incredible breakfast followed by an incredible lunch and then an incredible dinner! It was...you guessed it, INCREDIBLE! He even watched three episodes of "Pregnant in Heels" with me. It was a really nice, super relaxed weekend. How was your Mother's Day!?


No comments:

Post a Comment