Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ugh, rain?

     Ugh, it's a rainy Tuesday and I can't seem to get myself motivated to do much of anything. At first I thought maybe I wished the snow away too soon, but I starting to really enjoy all of the rain we've been getting. Sure, it puts a damper (haha) on things like walks, and sunshine but it makes it nice and cozy to be home which is where I'll be most of the week. I have SO much work to catch up on. "Love Like Laughter" has taken a total nose dive, and I've finally had some good ideas roll around for new product. Here's one of the necklaces I made today:


     My leg is so much better! I can walk around most of the day without limping, and it doesn't take me 10 minutes to get up the stairs. I'm so lucky to have gotten better so quickly. Physical therapy has been a blessing, and I'm sure I wouldn't be feeling as good without it. 

     Here are some things that are inspiring me this week:

Love this print

I'm sure I'll be making this at some point this week!

These bacon chocolate chip cookies look soooo yummy!

These cute sea otters holding hands <3


     What's inspiring you this week?






No comments:

Post a Comment