Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Introduction!

     Hello! Welcome to my blog. If you're reading this, you probably already know who I am. If not, here's a link to my "about" page: http://preciselysteph.blogspot.com/p/about.html.

Here's what I'm excited about today:
-So far, it's not raining
-It might actually be warm enough to open a window
-I didn't throw up this morning
-It's already Wednesday
-I'm almost caught up on Etsy orders, and they'll finally be sent out today
-We're stocked up on orange juice
.............

I'm LOVING that it's finally starting to feel like Spring! To honor this hopefully not too brief bout of nice weather, here are some Spring'ish things that get me excited:




     The fact that it's 11:07, and I'm still in bed with Louise (our cat) feels great. The list of things I still have to do today that I purposely have pointed at me, makes my skin crawl. On that note, I'm off to start being productive. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you stay a while! 

1 comment: